On log-in you’re presented with a Dashboard that gives you an overview of your clients, including any warnings or errors with their data. You are able to open individual end users to be shown specific details on a client-by-client basis.
Each of your clients has their own page. Included within this page will be:
- Information regarding client backups
- Errors and warnings that require resolving
- Size of the client backups
- The ability to seed new or existing data
- Settings for adjusting email notifications
- All of the information required for you to finalise the setup of your client backups with Probax
Scout provides a link between our cloud storage and the User’s local backups to automatically fix common problems and save you time. Scout integrates with ShadowProtect in order to actively monitor and resolve any issues with your backups that Probax identifies.
Scout is also able to automatically deploy and manage the backups of Veeam Agent for Windows, including handling the licensing, allowing you to modify the schedule and change the licence type of the deployed agent.
With the introduction of Veeam v9 we can now provision CPU, RAM and Storage resources for spinning up virtual machines in our environment. After you have setup your Veeam DR storage just click on the DR Resources button and provision the resources you need.
Please note that Veeam requires you to use CPU and RAM resources that are the same as your production environment or higher.
The new “MSP Overview” section allows you to control your MSP Account at a higher level. This includes updating payment details, overall account status information and changing your Partner Level.
- Create an Account
- On the sidebar under “Account List” client to create a new Account and enter a name for it – typically the business name will go here.
- Create a User
- Under the “Users and Storage” section of the Accounts page, click to Add a New User. You will be prompted to add a password. This is the username and password that will be used to log in to Control as well as on any client side software. You can have multiple users for each Account if, for example, you would like some segregation between sites.
- Add Storage
- Under the “Users and Storage” section of the Accounts page click to Add Storage. Select where you would like the Storage Tub provisioned as well as what type. You can have multiple Storage Tubs per user if desired.
- Setup Client Software
- Now that you have storage provisioned you can connect to this storage with the server details given in the Tub Settings. For instructions on setting up different types of backup software please check the relevant guides in the Knowledge Base.
- Initial Seed
- In order to speed up the process of the initial backup you may post your base images to us on an external hard drive. Please use the Seed button in the “Users and Storage” section.
- MSPs can setup email monitoring at the MSP level so that there is one email that contains the status of all Accounts and Users. This can be configured in the MSP Overview under the Email section.You can also setup Email Reporting on a per-Account basis. This provides you the ability to send a report directly to your client so they are satisfied everything is working fine, or you could send the report to the engineer who is looking after this site. This is done under the Email section of the Account. All email reports that go to your clients will have your contact details on them. Instructions to set these up can be found using the article: “How to: Email Reporting for MSPs and End Users”.
For Technical Support, please contact email@example.com
For Sales and Product Support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org