There are two primary steps that need to be taken to uninstall Scout:
- Uninstall Scout from the client site.
- Unlink Scout on Control.
Fortunately, both of these procedures can be done very quickly.
Uninstalling Scout on the Client Site
- Open the clients Start Menu.
- Navigate to Probax Scout.
- Open the Probax Scout Uninstaller.
- Follow the onscreen prompts.
- You have now uninstalled Scout!
Unlinking Scout on Probax Control
- Login to Control.
- Open the end user account.
- On the “Actions” bar, select “Scout”.
- Select the “View” button.
- Select the “Unlink Scout” button and confirm.
- You have now unlinked Scout!
Following both of these sets of instructions will both uninstall and unlink Scout, and no further action will be required on your part.
For Technical support questions, please contact email@example.com
For sales and product information, contact your Partner Manager.