Uninstalling Scout is quick and easy!
There are two primary steps that need to be taken to uninstall Scout:
- Uninstall Scout from the client site.
- Unlink Scout on Hive.
Fortunately, both of these procedures can be done very quickly.
Uninstalling Scout on the Client Site
- Open the clients Start Menu.
- Navigate to Probax Scout.
- Open the Probax Scout Uninstaller.
- Follow the onscreen prompts. You have now uninstalled Scout!
Unlinking Scout in Probax Hive
- Login to Hive.
- Open the end user account.
- In the “Resources” tab, select “Manage Scouts”.
- Select the “Configure” button.
- Select the “Unlink Scout” button and confirm.
- You have now unlinked Scout!
Following both of these sets of instructions will both uninstall and unlink Scout, and no further action will be required on your part.