Uninstalling Probax Scout is fast to do, and can be run from you Probax Scout app folder...
Given the nature of Probax Scout working through Hive and onto the backed-up resource, two steps are required to fully uninstall scout
1. Uninstalling Scout on the Client Site
Start by accessing the site where Probax Scout has been installed
- Open the clients Start Menu
- Navigate to the Probax Scout folder
- Open the Probax Scout Uninstaller:
- Follow the onscreen prompts. You have now uninstalled Scout!
2. Unlink Scout in Probax Hive
- Login to Probax Hive.
- Access the end user account
- In the “Resources” tab, select “Manage Scouts”
- Select the “Configure” button next to the scout you would like to unlink
- Select the “Unlink Scout” button and confirm
- You have now unlinked Scout!
Following both of these sets of instructions will both uninstall and unlink Scout, and no further action will be required on your part.