Important Pre-requisite for Dropbox Business
Before performing any restores in the Control console, it is very important to follow the below:
- Log in to your Dropbox account as a Team Admin
- Under Admin console -> Team folders – > Create Team Folder
- Use the name “!Probax Restore“
- When the folder shows in the list, click Manage and add the group that currently has access to the team folder you want to restore
- Proceed with the below steps in Control
Select the Restore Icon
Initiating a restore for Dropbox is designed to be simple. To start, select the Restore button for the appropriate user, as shown below:
Select the Restore Point
You will then be presented with a calender view of all of your active restore points. The latest restore point will show as In Progress until the subsequent day, but will continue to sync data. Select either “In Progress” (if the latest restore point) or “View Restore Point” (if an older restore point) to proceed.
Select the Folder/File Restore
From here, you simply choose the folder that you’d like to restore data from.
And the files that you’d like restored:
The files will be restored back to Dropbox into a “!Probax Restore” folder with the same folder structure.