Best practices to configure email reporting that can be sent to both MSPs and End Users
Email reports include:
- The time and date of the snapshot
- Overall Package Usages: what percentage of your storage allocation has been used
- Overall Backup Status: how many errors, warnings and successful checks in your account
- Individual statuses of all applicable -
- Veeam Cloud Connect
- Microsoft 365
- Honeycomb Cold Storage
Configuring email notifications for MSPs
- Open MSP Overview from Hive
- In the Actions menu, open 'Emails'
- Enter the email address for the reports to be sent to:
Configuring email notifications for End Users
- Open the end user in Hive
- Under the left-hand menu, open 'Emails'
- Enter the email address for the reports to be sent to.
We recommend setting this for your end user and the engineer responsible for this client
For technical support questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For sales and product information, contact your Partner Manager.