Learn how to create a storage space in Hive to store customer backup data in the Probax cloud.
- Our first step is to navigate to the account's Hive page that the resource is situated on. To do so, first locate the account name within the list:
- Navigate to your customer's account and click 'Manage Storage Spaces', then 'Add New Storage Space'.
Then, chose the properties of your Storage Space:
- The Backup solution you are using
- The User you would like to allocate this Storage Space to. Feel free to add a new user using the green button.
- Chose the Cloud location you would like to backup to using the ping as a guide
- Congratulations, your storage space has been created! Feel free to view your new Storage space (including the cloud DNS address) by selecting the "Manage Storage Spaces" button at any time.
- Now, refer to the following guides to backup and replicate data to this storage space: