In order to replicate your backup images to Probax Cloud, you need to create and configure a Service Provider through Veeam.
To create a backup repository:
- Login to Control
- Create your end user by clicking “Create Account” on the left hand side.
- Open the end user account by clicking on its name on the left hand side.
- Select “Add New User” to start the creation of your end user’s Probax cloud account and input the requested information. This information will later be used for login credentials to your cloud storage tub.
- Click on “Add Storage” and select a Veeam location.
- Click on “Tub Settings” to view the connection information for your Veeam storage tub, which will be used to create the Cloud Backup repository:
Now that you have cloud storage available, you can add this information to the Veeam Backup and Replication Console:
- Open the Veeam Backup and Replication Console and select “Backup Infrastructure” on the bottom left.
- Choose “Service Providers” on the left-hand side, and click “Add Service Provider”. This will open the Service Provider Creation Wizard:
- Put the Probax DNS information into the field. This can be found from “Tub Settings” on Probax Control, which we reviewed earlier in this guide.
The username and password is information that you used during the “Add New User” stage earlier.
- Review and Apply!
For Technical support questions, please contact email@example.com
For sales and product information, contact your Partner Manager.