This article explains how Probax billing works and when you can expect to be invoiced for data protection products and services. This FAQ does not apply to partners who subscribe to Probax services via distribution (e.g. Ingram Micro, Crayon/Rhipe)
- When will I be invoiced?
- What is invoiced?
- Can I download a per customer billing report?
- Who do I speak with if I have a billing query?
- What are the payment terms?
- How does billing for Honeycomb Hot Storage work?
- Are there early termination fees?
- How do I renew my Probax agreement?
- Who can I contact if I have any further questions?
1. When will I be invoiced?
The flow chart below provides an overview of when you can expect to be invoiced by Probax.
2. What is invoiced?
You will be invoiced as 'point-in-time' billing, which means you will be invoiced based on what is shown in the 'Billable Items' section in Hive on your invoice day.
We do not pro rata or adjust for under/over consumption. Invoices show a total number for each service across all your end customers. A per-customer breakdown is not displayed on our invoices however if this is needed, you can generate and download a CSV or XLSX export in Hive.
Please note that any special offers, pricing or free periods will not be visible in Hive (only standard rates are shown), of course your invoice will include this!
3. Can I download a per customer billing report?
Yes. You can download a CSV billing report in Hive.
1. Login to Hive.
2. Click on 'MSP Overview' (Partner Shield) followed by 'Billable Items'
3. Click on the 'Download CSV' button to download a MSP level billing report.
4. To download a per customer billing report, click on the 'View End User Billing' button before 'Download CSV'.
4. Who do I speak with if I have a billing query?
If for any reason you wish to query the invoice you have received, please email your Partner Manager or email@example.com within 7 days of the invoice being raised. We will respond by the next business day and endeavor to resolve any issues as soon as possible.
5. What are the payment terms?
Probax standard payment terms are 7 days net from date of invoice, via automatic direct debit. You will have already provided direct debit details in Hive during the signup process and payment will be processed automatically to ensure funds are received by the due date on the invoice.
Payment by bank transfer is only available to Probax Platinum and Black partners.
6. How does billing for Honeycomb Hot Storage work?
Partners will be billed for Honeycomb Hot Storage based on the quota chosen in Hive. Partner quotas are automatically upgraded based on the average consumption during the last 30 days. Please refer to this knowledge base article for more information.
7. Are there early termination fees?
Yes. If for any reason you wish to terminate your agreement prior to the end of the minimum term, you will be invoiced the committed minimum spend for the remaining months of the agreement. 30 days’ written notice is required to cancel your agreement.
8. How do I renew my Probax agreement?
Your partner agreement will automatically renew for successive terms equal to the initial minimum term under the same conditions and financial commitments, unless cancelled prior to the beginning of the renewal term (30 days’ notice is required).
The Billing Contact entered into your Hive account will receive an automated email notice 30 days prior to renewal and on the date of renewal.
9. Who can I contact if I have any further questions?
We are here to work with you and if you have any further questions, please reach out to your Partner Manager, or you can refer to our general policies, agreements, and terms at www.probax.io/legal.